Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oh, it's a GOOD day!

FACEBOOK IS GONE! Out of my life!  For good!  Good riddance to you!  You're a spy and you're fake and dishonest and you don't deserve my time!

Now you're going to have to come here to spy on me, peeps!  But you know what?  I welcome it!  At least what you see here and say here (if you comment) is based on some sort of reality!  At least what I write here has context and background... I can't live in a 140 character world anymore... 

Okay, so with that out of the way, today is a really good day!  I woke up early with the kitty by my side, turned my ipod on to Dean Brody and fell back asleep for a while... how lovely!

After a good lazy morning, I got myself all packed up and went to the Richmond Farm Market for some fruit and vegetables.  When I came home I cleaned out the fridge, scrubbed the kitchen and then cleaned out my 'junk' cupboard... Oddly enough, even tho I've been living here by myself for a while now, there's still a lot few crannies that have not been purged yet... 

I've just steamed some acorn squash (my first!) and put butter (a bit too much) and brown sugar on it... it's DIVINE!  I plan to eat it with purple rice and egg for dinner and catch up on my pvr with my knitting.

Tomorrow is another day and if it's as gorgeous out as today was, I'm going to go down to White Rock and go for a walk... Wanna come?

 

0 comments:

Followers