Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am a TERRIBLE food blogger!

Oh, wait... I'm not a food blogger!  Thank goodness because I ALWAYS NEVER remember to take pictures of the FOOOOOOD!

I made the 'Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes' listed two entries down... and I've now changed the name of them because they're not cupcakes!

I've renamed them 'Individual Crustless Pumpkin Pies'.  It's a MUCH better interpretation of them and to be honest, Pumpkin Pie CUPCAKES sounds kind of gross!

The recipe is spot on (except add more pumpkin pie spice)!  They're very yummy and that's according to me and two guys and two girls from my office!

Also, I ate like a Vegitarian today... (is the first step of Vegitarianism being able to spell it correctly?).  I had my smoothie for breakfast (protein powder, sunflower seed butter, yogurt, oats and berries), cottage cheese and tomatoes with a pretzel bun and mustard for lunch and boiled purple potatoes with sour cream and butter for dinner!  Also two Individual Crustless Pumpkin Pies.  I did take a picture of the potatoes, but I'm not an excellent photographer, so instead, I've gone ahead and poached one from the internetz....

They were very tasty!

0 comments:

Followers