Thursday, July 29, 2010

Uh... My fingers are pink...

So I decided to do some more dyeing... I have a lot of work to do in this month and I've been slowly chipping away at it... I think by the end of next week I should have a good handle on the roving and be able to move on to the stitch markers and jewelery...

I had a dyeing accident yesterday that required me to do a two part dye, soon to be a three part dye and the end result turned my hands pink.  I will post pictures of that later, once it's done (it's in time out), but today I have a picture of the other skein I did.

4oz Crossbreed Sliver (SO SOFT!) in the colorway 'Fraggles'.  That was Boy's colorway name suggestion because I said it reminded me of something and he said it reminded him of Fraggles.  Please don't sue me Jim Henson!
Please don't mind the flash.  This is pretty color accurate actually.  I'm almost tempted to not put it in the window display and keep it for myself.  Will try to recreate and then revisit whether it gets kept or not ;)

1 comments:

Sister said...

Jim Henson is dead, I don't think he probably cares that you named your pile of softy fluffiness after his characters.

Get uber rich and famous though and you may have to revise! ;)

Followers