Saturday, August 7, 2010

A journey's end

I've worked on this particular project for over a year!  I started it on July 25 of last year.  I wasn't working on it straight, but it did get a lot of attention!  I finally finished the crochet border we decided it needed since the stockinette edge was rolling and today I steamed the edge flat and finally wove in all the ends.  It's been in various stages of 'done' since earlier this year but today it's officially DONE... there's nothing else I can do to it and it's perfect!

Here are a few pictures of it's progress and it's final border


And here it is with it's beautiful crochet border!  It brings the whole thing together an I love it!  Plus, true to the yarn name, its so smooshy!  I love it!

3 comments:

yarnpiggy said...

It's beautiful, Darcy! Will you bring it to the Bean on Monday so I can fondle it? :-)

P'cess said...

Thanks for the compliment! I will definitely bring it on Monday!

Caroline said...

Absolutely beautiful! The color is gorgeous! Love the border too.

Followers