Saturday, June 27, 2009

Better than a kick in the pants

I entered that baking contest... I came in THIRD! Which isn't really so bad for someone who's track record is as shady as mine!
I lost to a Bavarian Torte... which I ate a piece of later... it was a worthy win for her! I had to laugh tho... it was a baking contest in which the item had to have apple in it... and one person entered a pineapple upside down cake... LOL...not quite!
I've decided that one of the things I'm going to do on my holiday is hand dye some yarn... I think it would be really fun, and I'm interested to see how difficult it is...

One last thing for you... a picture of how I found Mr. Fluffypants this morning... oh, the life of a cat!

2 comments:

Sister said...

I did not know that the blog was back up and running! Good job!

P'cess said...

Oh, shoot, sorry, I didn't mean to not tell you... my bad!

Followers